Leaky gut- Micronutrients and antioxidants for top health
When it comes to a leaky gut condition, antioxidants and micronutrients can help immensely. Note that symptoms are not immediate. In many cases, symptoms can appear within 48 hours and even after three days. Allergies are more common in wheat products (bread, pasta, cookies, pastries, pies) and dairy products (milk, yoghurt, and butter).
There are many people who suffer without knowing it. It is also difficult because it can give rise to a range of chronic symptoms and can be sometimes very difficult to treat. However, just as brain barrier, it is treatable and can be completely cured.
Treatment too permeable bowel syndrome:
There are three steps in the treatment of leaky gut syndrome:
1) Elimination of the causes: Minimize irritants such as cereals containing gluten, spicy foods, alcohol, tea and coffee, fried foods and red meat. Eliminate wheat and dairy products and any food that is suspected to be causing allergies or intolerances. Avoid taking anti-inflammatory drugs. Treat any yeast infection, parasites or bacteria that may exist.
2) Improving bowel function: Chew food properly. Eat high fiber foods like vegetables, fruits and vegetables (avoid wheat bran because it is an irritant). Use digestive enzymes and hydrochloric acid plant (as betaine hydrochloride with pepsin) at each meal.
3) Repair the intestinal membrane: There are several highly beneficial substances for the repair, among them are: Amino acid L-glutamine has great powers repairers. It is a great source of energy for intestinal cells. Antioxidants and cofactors to produce antioxidant enzymes: glutathione, cysteine, lipoic acid, vitamins C, E, beta carotene, and minerals zinc, copper, manganese and selenium. This can help battle multiple sclerosis, too. Ginkgo Biloba increases microcirculation and Transporting nutrients to the liver and other tissues, besides being a potent anti-inflammatory.
Vitamin A helps in cell regeneration of the intestinal wall. Essential fatty acids, which are components of cell membranes, have anti-inflammatory powers, and are found mainly in fish, nuts and sunflower seeds, pumpkin, sesame and flax.
A generally healthy diet can help you instantaneously. It is important to reduce or eliminate wheat and wheat products, dairy products and their derivatives and irritants such as cereals containing gluten, coffee, alcohol and strong spices. Drink a minimum of a half liter of water a day. Moreover consider:
– Multivitamins and minerals. 1 tablet after breakfast and lunch.
– Ginkgo Biloba drops. 20 drops with a little water, twice a day between meals.
– L-Glutamine. A good way to take it in powder form. Dissolve 3 grams in a half liter bottle of water and drink it during the day between meals. If you are not powder, 500 mg tablets get each: Take 2 tablets, 3 times a day, 1 hour before each meal.
– A plant enzyme digestion at the beginning of each meal.
– L-Glutathione (250 mg). 1 tablet 3 times a day, 1 hour before each meal.
The results are worth! You will get more energy, concentration, excess weight loss, healthy skin, no pain, and mental balance, thus it is great to battle brain barrier.